terça-feira, 17 de fevereiro de 2015

Horseshoe valley with the school

I went to horseshoe on Friday, February 6th 2015!!! It was so much fun because most of my friends were there. And my friends from my old school were there too, because they went skiing with there school. I cried a few times and I fell twice on some really steep hill.  My teacher even asked if I wanted to be a snowman.  I said no, but I agree I looked like a snowman because when I fell there was a blizzard so I was full of snow.


The snow was so fluffy I could barely even feel something when I fell (It did not hurt a bit). And when I ski I always think when if Im going to fall why I m going to fall and how much it will hurt If I fall.

We went there in a huge bus with little TVs and comfy seats. Are you wondering why go if you`re going to fall.

Well, for me the fun part is the suspense if you are going to fall or not, if  is it going to hurt or not. So I went for that and I went for fun. Going down the hill is really fun. I did have to pay about $60. It was a good deal to go ski especially in horseshoe valley.

I love skiing so much I convince my mom everyday to go skiing but it s always really cold

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário