segunda-feira, 2 de fevereiro de 2015

The snowstorm

Today we had a snowstorm in Toronto. I had to skip school because of it!

 The storm was at night while I was in bed snoring (I don`t snore). Anyways, the storm made lots of snow. I think that it was about 10-20cm of snow. It was so fun BUT IT WAS NOT PACKING SNOW :( . That was sad because I like building snow men or snow forts.

Well,  you think this post is ending in a sad story!!! Well it's not, I think. Ok, just because I did not go to school doesn't mean I had fun. Well, I had fun but my fun was shoveling snow. So kids (I m a kid too but I m saying a fact)...
 
How I was saying: kids, when your mom or dad say you`re not going to school, it does not mean you'll have fun.  Remember that!!!!

  

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário